Monday, March 8, 2010

Chomp

For the first time in a long time, we had beautiful weather in NYC this weekend.  Could this be the signal of spring???  I was also super excited to finally wear my Christopher Kane for Top Shop crocodile dress.  I've had this in my closet for some time, waiting for a good opportunity to wear a dress with a giant croc face on it and finally Sunday brunch on a beautiful NYC weekend was it!  Worn with suede booties and a Foley and Corinna jet setter tote.



Also wore a double finger ring I recently picked up from Urban Outfitters.

Happy Monday and happy coming of Spring everyone!


5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! I loooove it!!! You look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that dress is so fierce. I hear the music to "Jaws" right before he attacks swimmers playing whenever I look at it. And I love the way the red bag looks - such a fabulous pairing, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! U look so pretty! Congratulation for your blog! http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete