Friday, August 6, 2010

Cold Shoulder

Hi Guys!  So I've been on vacation for a bit, but have tons of pics to share & I'm so excited about it.  Lots of pictures are from my beach vaca so I'm super excited to share pics with amazing scenery, not that NYC isn't amazing scenery, but nature is a nice change of pace for me.  Before I start beach posts wanted to share a work outfit from a few weeks back.

I love this dress for work because it's professionally appropriate, yet it's still perfect for a job that let's you be a little more creative in what you wear.

Wearing a one shoulder Michael Kors dress.

With a clear charm necklace and a beautiful necklace brought to me by boyfriend extrodinare from Argentina.  The pink pendant is the natural stone of Argentina and I love the not so perfect shape of the stone.

Silver stack rings.

Banana Republic nude heels...honestly my life saving shoes.  They go with everything.

Excited to start sharing beach posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment