Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a Lovely Evening


I haven't gotten a chance to blog about a great event I went to a couple of weeks ago and I thought tonight would be a great opportunity.  The New York Times held a great cocktail event at the Empire hotel on a beautiful night in NYC and I was very excited to attend.  Wearing a woven cream dress from Victoria's Secret.

First how could I not be excited to attend a party at Gossip Girl's home to Chuck Bass?  I could almost feel him and Blair there.  j/k

The night was unbelievably nice and the view was stunning - looking over Lincoln Center and a sunset over the Hudson River.

Carlos Santana rainbow and tan colored shoes.

Anthoropolie Sunbell necklace.  I love this necklace it's beautiful and delicate and on sale now at Anthro!!!

Over the knuckle ring from a street vendor in Soho.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday night!  Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment