Thursday, September 23, 2010

Elle RISD Fashion Next

Ok so I promise, I'm kind of over posting about summer looks. Although it did go back to being rather warm in NYC these past few days. Anyway while I'm kind of in a fall frame of mind I decided to post about the Elle RISD Fashion Next show I went to during Fashion Week. Above is a picture of me with Robbie Myers, Editor of Elle. I was so excited to meet her....my kind of celebrity!

Myself and my friend having fun on the step and repeat. I didn't get a chance to snap my full outfit in the blur and fun of the event, but what you can see here is:
-Studded grey jacket from TopShop
-Abstract Floral Print Dress from F21
-Hayden Harnett Bag
-Also wearing lime green pumps from Steve Madden, not pictured here.

And now for the show! Super funky shoes, that actually broke during the models last walk down the runway.

Amazing cream coat. I love the neckline. I want!

Hat on a hat, hat?????


I thought both of these chain pieces were super cool.

Cute little bubble dress.

Face mask...need I say more.

Also loved the back of this dress. I would love to wear something this surprising in the back!

These are only a few of the amazing looks I saw, but I wasn't able to snap pics of them all. Thanks Elle for letting me come see these amazing new designers and make sure you check them all out on Elle!

No comments:

Post a Comment