Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fringe Benefits

Sorry to everyone for not posting too much lately.  I've been taking photos, but haven't had time to do much posting.  My work and social life has been pretty packed lately, but hoping to catch up tonight and do a lot of posts.

Here are just some outfit shots from a night out in Manhattan last weekend.  I love how fun this dip dyed fringe shirt is from Foley & Corinna.  Worn with J Brand skinny jeans, Nine West gladiator heels, metallic Lauren Merkin clutch and gigantic abalone ring I got in New Orleans (sorry forgot to get a close up on it).

Outside of SEA in the meat packing district I spotted this fantastic wood paneled station wagon and it was so retro lovely I had to get a shot with it!  Again love the fun fringe.

Shot of my friend and I ending up our night with an always fun game of Buck Hunter a one of our favorite dives in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment