Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sunday is the New Friday

This past weekend it was blazingly hot in NYC, so on Sunday my friends and I decided to head to St. Marks St. for some sidewalk shopping and brunching.  

Us at Cafe Orlin for brunch.  Where I had a delicious falafel and hummus platter with fries.  Check it out on nymag.com!
 
We also had these super refreshing kiwi-strawberry cocktails.  

Stopping on our walk down St. Marks for some photos.  Since it was so hot out, I wore a simple cotton tank dress from F21, liked the layering at the bottom of the dress as well.  Worn with a really unique bag from SHIH. www.shihshop.com/  Kind of obsessed with the song on this site and the designer Stephanie who I met at a trade show a few years ago is incredibly nice!  Studded gladiator flats are Steve Madden.  Sunnies are Mui Mui.

At our window seats at our next bar BUA.  A very chill place to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Shot of my beer and the view from our window seats.

Close up of the bracelet I wore.  Not sure who the designer is of this, but I totally love how heavy and tough looking it is.

Stud earrings I wore...also not sure of the designer.

Close up of all our shoes.  Mine are in the middle.  Yes, the ones to the left are the same but more neutral colored.  We like the shoes, OK! 

1 comment: