Friday, July 2, 2010

Chica Loca

I'm so exhausted from the day, but all I did was spend my day off in the park eating and drinking, so it doesn't make much sense.  I wanted to do a quick post of an outfit from earlier this week before retiring to bed with my new Lucky magazine.

Skinny Jeans - J Brand
Red Floral Tank & Studded Vest - Forever 21


Red Platforms - Jeffery Campbell

Gold Druzy Ring - Double Happiness
Stingray Ring - Kevia

Large cyrstal hoops - Lisa Stewart

Off to the beach early tomorrow, so I'm headed to off to read and get some rest.

4 comments:

  1. hey Katie,
    Thanks for your comment. Those red shoes are insane!!!!Love them!
    :)

    Follow Me, I will Follow You
    http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes! the first pic looks soo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your earrings, the whole outfit is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look really great!
    I like your blog so I'm following, hope you will visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete