Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I'm having a totally lazy Sunday so I decided to post some random outfit shots.  Below I'm wearing a thrifted knit shirt, 2 necklaces I hooked together from F21, American Eagle super destroyed boyfriend jeans, Steve Madden fringe heels, and Kooba bag. www.kooba.com (Sorry some of the photos are a little fuzzy).



Close up of the knit shirt and necklaces.

Close up of the fringy heels.

After work one day.  Wearing an Issac Mizrahi striped dress with JCrew layered bauble necklace, Nine West gladiator heels, and Rebecca Minkoff handbag (my favorite handbag designer).  www.rebeccaminkoff.com

Close up of the JCrew bauble necklace and my Octo ring - love, love, love him.

A few weeks ago I went to the Isabel Toledo exhibit at F.I.T.  I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside, since I missed the press night, but her designs are amazingly inspirational!  This Cuban born, but NY based designer is now best know for creating the inauguration dress Michelle Obama wore.  This dress is on exhibit at F.I.T, however I must say several of her other pieces are the show stoppers.  She with help from her husband, Ruben Toledo, make intricate and beautiful pieces from one geometric pattern.  Truly incredible.  Catch her exhibit, Fashion From the Inside Out, at F.I.T through September 26.

Outside the exhibit, wearing a lace mini skirt from JCrew, olive tank from H&M, gold lariat necklace from H&M, Lauren Merkin cork clutch, and Nine West Gladiator sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment