Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Monday, So Good To Me

Took a few shots after work today as it was getting dark outside.  I was kind of bored and went for a walk around my neighborhood and figured I'd snap a few photos.

Wearing a tan vest with ruffle sleeves from Zara, a denim circle skirt from AE, a random cheapy ring and the Jet Setter tote by Foley & Corinna.  www.foleyandcorinna.com/


Close up of the Nine West shoes I wore.  They're at least two seasons old, but I love the ethnic feel created by the grommet and stitching details on this shoe. 

Also wore these edgy snake hoop earrings by Kevia.  http://www.kevia.biz/  If you haven't seen Kevia jewelry yet, you must must check out their site.  Their designs are unique, beautiful and a little edgy all in one...by far one of my favorite jewelry lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment