Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mad For Plaid

My company was nice enough to give me President's Day off this Monday, so I spent the day wondering around my neighborhood and having some Mimosas and brunch.   I  wore a long plaid dress I picked up at Target while I was home over Christmas break.  I thought this could be a fun dress to experiment with and it was on sale for $12.99...can't be beat.  I paired the dress with my AE bomber jacket and Frye harness boots for my neighborhood walk.

I also wore this cropped navy hoodie underneath my jacket to stay warm in doors.

This was also my first opportunity to wear my new Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Hobo bag.  I'm so excited about this bag.  I love the little doves on the front and the overall shape of the bag!

Also wore my wood block ring from H& M, gold octopus ring and my gold bubble necklace from F21 (not pictured here).

2 comments:

  1. I love this whole look. The bag is awesome and I really wish I could have that octopus ring :)

    ReplyDelete