Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Slopes

This past weekend I headed up to Killington, Vermont with about 15 friends for a weekend ski get away.  I was super excited to get out of the city for the weekend and to plan fun and cozy outfits for a ski get away.  I'm not posting any pics of my actual ski outfit, because it wasn't that exciting, but I did have to post a pic of this cute moose we found outside of a gift shop we stopped at. 


This weekend I was all about comfort and warmth, so I wore a lot of warm sweaters and comfy pants.  Here I'm wearing American Apparel winter leggings in charcoal with a long, nubby sweater from Anthropologie and a grey and cream plaid shirt from AE underneath.  I also wore my Marc Jacobs duck booties and petal to the metal hobo (I'm so obsessed with this bag.  I don't think I've worn another bag since it arrived in the mail!)

Twisted metal ring by Carmen Q and double finger bar ring from Urban Outfitters.

Also wore my double thorn necklace from Mignon Faget.  I love how this necklace is so petite and edgy at the same time.

On our second day in Killington, I wore a super cute and affordable bronze stud sweater from AE with my Current Elliot super slouchy skinny jeans.  I absolutely love these jeans.  They are the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn.  The material is extremely soft.  I could literally live in these jeans and highly recommend purchasing if you're looking for "boyfriendish" jeans!!  Worn with fuzzy UGG boots.

Relaxing in my comfy apres ski outfit.

I also wore these bronze heart leaf earrings by Erica Weiner.

And my double finger stone ring I picked up from a street artisan in Soho.

Also had to post a these cute and hopefully yummy mixes I got from a quaint gift shop in Vermont.  I can't wait to make the apple cinnamon muffins and buttermilk pancakes.  We also got some authentic Vermont maple syrup, which I'll post more about later, and I can't wait to put it on the pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment