Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Casting Shadows

Hi Everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  I had such a fun time this past weekend so I figured I'd share another post from it.  This is an outfit I wore out to a friend's birthday party on Saturday night after spending the day at a neighborhood bar with friends watching the US soccer team lose to Ghana.  (Only low point, but I got over it quickly!)

Silk Ruffle Shorts - H& M Garden Collection
One Shouldered Cotton Shirt - Victoria's Secret

My morning even started out nice, when my beau surprised me with some delicious treats from a neighborhood cafe, along with some mimosas!

Also wore this ring sent to me from LuShae Jewelry.  I love how geometric and chic it is!  It's  such an versatile piece I know I'll be wearing it with so many outfits.  Their website also has super cute stories about the history of each form of jewelry.  Thanks LuShae!

Isharya Orbit Druzy Bib Necklace.  I love this piece because each druzy stone is so feminine and delicate, yet together they make such a commanding piece.

Banana Republic Nude Heels

Lauren Merkin Cork Clutch

Hope everyone is enjoying the start of their week & looking forward to the (hopefully) long July 4th weekend!

2 comments:

  1. love your necklace gorg
    great blog btw ! lovely pics DEF following you!
    id love for you to check my blog out
    and dont forget to enter in my giveaway (gaga inspired shades)

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete