Monday, June 14, 2010

What's Cookin Good Lookin?

This past weekend NYC held it's annual Big Apple BBQ Block Party, where BBQ restaurants and famous Pit Masters from all over come and cook up delicious food for the folks in NYC.  The food was amazing and it's safe to say I ate my own body weight in BBQ.


On the first day of the BBQ I wore a long an roomy dress so I could easily sit on the ground while eating as much BBQ as I wanted.  Tribal print silk maxi dress from Forever 21 with Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Hobo.

I added on some random wooden bangles from H&M and a sapphire cuff bracelet from Kevia.

Also added on these little flower ear buds.  The petals just fall over the ear for a sweet and delicate look.
Here's a shot of the just some of the people in NYC who love their BBQ!

A shot of some of the best pulled pork I've ever had thanks to Big Bob's BBQ. 

Also some yummy ribs from Pappy's BBQ.

A shot of the sauces and rubs they had for sale.  I took home some Big Bob's.

On my second day at the BBQ I went with a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans from American Eagle with a peach tank with gold studs from Express (sorry the studs which make the shirt interesting are kinda hard to see in the photos, but you can click to make the photos bigger).

Also wore my nautical rope necklace from Anthropologie.

And my double finger ring from a Soho street artisan.

Lastly I paired my outfit with these cream Faryl Robin Madison wedges.

What's the best BBQ you guys have had?  Let me know!


3 comments: