Friday, June 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Hi Guys.  So I'm lucky enough to have this lovely Friday off and it's such a beautiful day in NYC I can't wait to get out and explore my city.  I hope to make stops in Central Park to enjoy the day, maybe Soho for some shopping, and later tonight my friend's b-day at the Me Bar roof deck.  Before I head out I wanted to do a quick outfit post.  I took these photos a while ago, but never posted and now is as good a time as any.

I took these photos the last time I was home at my parents house and while I was there I went to the local mall.  I grew up with this mall and used to love it, but I've seen it go down hill more and more each time I come back.  However I did find this super cute romper by Bisou Bisou at JC Penny.  This is normally not a place I frequent for my fashion finds, but hey when in Rome.  I was really surprised by the amazing colors in this romper.  It reminded me of one of those beautiful, blazing red sunsets you can only get at the beach.  And on sale for a great price, I just couldn't resist.

Worn with my Irregular Choice Wowee Zowee heels.  The heel on this shoe is so amazing.  It's a bunch of rectangles piled on top of each other to make a haphazard stack.  And I love the way the front part is very classic black and gold straps to balance things out.  Oh and they are super comfortable!

Kendra Scott bib necklace.

Lauren Merkin clutch.

That's all for now.  Off to enjoy this beautiful day outdoors!

2 comments:

  1. lucky lucky! i wish i was in NYC. the heel on the shoes is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the shoes, and that bib necklace is divine!! As if the romper wasn't already super-cute, the details make this outfit really stand out.

    ReplyDelete