Saturday, July 25, 2009

Crushes

Hand in hand with my love of fashion comes a love of shopping and it's safe to say that at any given time I have a mental (and some times physical shopping list) of all the items I want.  There are usually stand outs within this list which I pretty much tend to fixate on.  I thought I'd share these items from time to time in a post called Crushes.  Today is all about the shoes!



I found these little Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon beauties while surfing the satorialist last night and promptly went on a hunt for them.  They are sold out on many sites, but luckily asos.com still has them in my size.  I will be ordering these puppies soon.  They're very unique and kinda kitchy.  Can't wait to figure out what to wear them with!

Next up is the Wowee Zowee from Irregular Choice.  I found these on a jaunt through SOHO last weekend, but didn't buy them!  (I bought another pair I'll be wearing and posting soon).  However, they've been haunting me ever since.  The off center stacked heel is super cool looking.  I'll be back downtown to buy them as soon as I get a chance.  http://shop.irregularchoice.com/womens/product/2688/wowee-zowee.html


I've also had my eye on these very cool Haley wedges by Elizabeth and James.  I think they look kind of rugged, kind of fresh, and kind of hippy chic.  Either way I can see these working great through the end of the summer and well into fall with some tights.  http://www.shopbop.com/haley-buckle-back-platform-wedge/vp/v=1/845524441845635.htm?folderID=2534374302152292&fm=browse-brand-viewall-shopbysize

Lastly, not really a shoe (ok not a shoe at all, but he wears them) is Kiptyn from The Bachelorette.  I have an overall love for the show, which wraps up on Monday night, but Kiptyn has stood out as my favorite bachelor.  Now the only question is do I root for him to win Jillian's heart or lose so he can be next season's Bachelor?

No comments:

Post a Comment