Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lazy Beach Days

Here are just a few pics of me hanging out at the beach before heading to dinner.  I decided to wear a breezy navy eyelet dress snatched up at J Crew sample sale.

This pic totally makes me laugh...can't believe we caught it mid jump!

Also wore my giant Cleo and Cat clay ring again.

Paired the eyelet dress with some simple tan and white striped espadrilles from Chinese Laundry and an amazing tie-dye clutch by Deepa Gurnani.


Close up on my floating butterfly earrings from Anthropologie.

Also wore an olive green braided headband from J Crew.


We snapped this quick shot the next morning after breakfast.  I absolutely love love these ripped up jeans from American Eagle.  They're super inexpensive, so comfy and look cute and laid back.  Worn with a men's Haines v-neck, Anthropologie stone necklace, and Banana Republic nude heels.

Oh and a special thanks to my aunt for using her photography expertise to take almost all of my photos from the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment