Sunday, July 26, 2009

Promenade

Today my friends and I decided to check out the new promenade in the Meat Packing District.  It was a really cool walk lined with flowers and amazing views of the city and Hudson river.



Today I wore an LNA zipper pocket tee shirt with mineral wash denim running shorts from American Apparel.

I paired my outfit with these crazy cool shoes from Irregular Choice.  I love the geometric cloth heel and how unique they are.


After our walk we stopped by Los Dados, a restaurant at the bottom of the Promenade.  We had delicious and refreshing cucumber agave and blueberry margaritas and a yummy baked grapefruit (a new discovery for me).  


This piece of art was really cool.  A Juan Valdez photo made entirely out of dice!

Close up of my tie-dyed leather clutch from Urban Outfitters.  I love how it has a super tough vibe, but that the leather is buttery soft.

Also wore this hand wrapped sterling silver ring by Carmen Q today.  I love the randomness of the wrapping and how intricate it is.  www.carmenq.com

Lastly is a close up of my thorn necklace from Mignon Faget based in Louisiana.  A tough, but feminine and petite necklace. www.mignonfaget.com

Such a fun day, only interrupted for a moment by one of the craziest rain storms I've ever seen hit NYC.  It literally almost blew the door off of the Urban Outfitters I was in!  Excited to relax and catch up on TV for the rest of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment