Monday, January 4, 2010

Black & Gold

Yesterday I went out to watch my favorite football team play their final game of the season (even though they won).  I wore a team appropriate outfit (betcha can guess the team) by layering a gold and white striped henley from Victoria's Secret with a tye-dyed black shirt from Forever 21 on top.  I paired the shirts with skinny J-Brand jeans.

Also wore my new brick and grey Marc Jacobs duck boots that I got for Christmas!  They're lined fully with fur and are sooo warm.  Perfect for walking around NYC in the winter.

I added on this Bali dream catcher pendant which is hanging on a vintage chain.  You can't see it here, but each loop of the chain has four lines etched into it to make for a really textured, unique chain.  The pendant also sounds like little bells when it moves around which are supposed to symbolize your dreams.  This was also a special Christmas gift (thanks P.C.) and comes from the handmade jewelry line ktcollection

Also wore my stingray ring from Kevia.  I love this little guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment