Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Da Bombe




Last night I had a client dinner at Buddakan in Chelsea.  The food was amazing and I snapped some shots of the desserts we ordered.  The last was called the chocolate caramel bombe and it was definitely "the bomb" with a combination of caramel, honey, peanut butter and chocolate.  I think I could live off of that dessert!

To the dinner I wore a ribbon detailed circle skirt I got from the Limited ages ago.  I paired the skirt with a ruffled collar sheer grey blouse from JCrew (black tank underneath to be work appropriate).

Close up on the metal, pearl, and crystal loop and chain necklace I wore.  I snagged this tough looking chain at Aldo when I first moved to NYC.

Close up on the ribbon trim on my circle skirt.  Love the detail here!

Colon Stuart suede fringe ankle booties.
 
Stacking rings I also picked up at Aldo a few years ago.

If you ever have the chance to go to Buddakan in city I highly recommend seizing the opportunity.  The venue is beautiful, especially the main room with the super long dining table, and the food is amazing!

Bon Appetite!



2 comments:

  1. Those little fringed booties look so cute! I want them!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous skirt! ... and those desserts look fantastic. ;)

    http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete