Saturday, January 9, 2010

Neon Freeze

Last night I went out with some friends for some after work drinks and dinner at Eatery.  It was a freezing winter night in NYC so I decided to brighten up my black wool ruffle neck dress from JCrew with some neon accessories.  I love how this dress is work appropriate, yet can be made fun with colorful and unique accessories.


I also wore my super high suede pumps with gold and silver studs from Steve Madden.

Along with my black Kooba clutch with neon piping.

I also wore my bauble ring from JCrew and my new snake ring.  Just got him in the mail yesterday.  

I love how cute he looks slithering up my finger!  Ok running off for a delicious dinner at my favorite BBQ restaurant in the city.  I'll post about the food and outfit tomorrow.  Buenas Noches!

1 comment: