Sunday, January 10, 2010

Smokin'

Last night I went out to my favorite BBQ spot in NYC and decided  to wear my new "minus the" leather dress I scored at an Express after Christmas sale for very cheap.  The dress is animal friendly, but looks and feels like leather.  I paired it with black tights and a long grey sweater from the gap that I tied at the waist line.

Sipping some Brooklyn Pilsner in between my BBQ feast.

The yummy Kansas City ribs we ordered...after we already ate some!  So much food!  We also had the pulled pork, which was my fav, mac and cheese, hush puppies, and corn bread.

I paired my dress with these BCBG suede and multi colored snake skin pumps that I scored earlier in the day.  The tops of these shoes are so cool and have snake skin ribbing woven across the toe.
I also wore this tweed clutch from JCrew.

And a silver stud ring from Forever 21.  I didn't get a close up of my necklace, but it is made up of mixed metal chains in copper, bronze, gold, silver, and gunmetal.  Very fun and edgy piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment