Monday, January 25, 2010

Cold Shoulder

Spent this Saturday running errands around the city and posted some of my loot below.  I wore grey jeans by BDG from Urban Outfitters with a jacket from Gap and an asymmetrical blouse by fei from Anthropologie.  I paired my outfit with brown leather boots from Steve Madden.

Later that night I wore just the blouse out to a birthday dinner.  I love the asymmetry of this and how the navy & white leaf pattern of the blouse contrasts with the lime colored sash.  

Close up of my grey flower ring I found at Forever 21 years ago.

Also wore a braided silver headband from Forever 21.

During my errands I found this amazing shampoo by Organix.  The smell of this shampoo is so amazing I want to eat it every time I lather up.  Plus the hot pink bottle is super cute.

Another great score I picked up on my errand running were these 6 bottles of wine for only $46 at Trader Joe's in Union Square!!!  This store carries a vast array of wines at amazing prices.  This supply will last me for weekend dinners for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment