Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty Ten


Apologies for not blogging in a while, but I was waiting to get a better camera for my photos and Santa (mom & dad) came through.  Thanks Santa!  So happy to be back blogging.  For my first post of the new year, I'm posting an outfit I wore out for a Mexican dinner after New Year's day.  On my way to dinner I went through Rockefeller Center for a quick glimpse of the tree.  Still so pretty even though there are hundreds of other people swarming around it.
 
To dinner I work a cute and comfy beige and tan marble sweater dress from Victoria's Secret.  It was freezing out that night so this sweater dress was a super warm option.  

I also wore a pink wool coat with satin ties around the cuff by Kenneth Cole.  I loved the contrast between my olive tights and pink coat.

I paired the dress and tights with my Nine West olive & gold snake skin sandals.

Also wore my gold bubble necklace from Forever 21.

And my new ruby, emerald, and sapphire flower stack rings from Kevia.  I heart jewelry from this designer!  So pretty and feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment